Friday, September 11, 2015

Halloween 2015 Finds at Michaels




Halloween is approaching fast, it will be here before you know it! Many stores have already started putting out their spooky decorations out on display. I always admired Michaels as being the first store at putting out their Halloween items out first, it always get me in the Halloween spirit early. As always, Michaels has plenty of Halloween decorations, home decor, crafts, faux pumpkins, their annual Lemax Spooky Town collection, and much more.


Take a look at some of my favorite Halloween finds from Michaels!



Skulls, skeletons, and more!


Skeletons just hanging around waiting for Halloween.



Love these pillows, the skull one came home with me.



These themed jars are fun!


These pumpkins halves are quite interesting. These would look great with a carved design and hung up on a wall with light placed inside.



These floral decorations feel like they belong in a Tim Burton film. 


 These Halloween themed wreaths that Michaels put together are very festive!


I always love looking at the Lemax Spooky Town collection, I don't own any due to lack of space but maybe one day I will cave in.


Just by looking at this piece makes me excited to visit pumpkin patches soon. 



~Cave Sweet Cave~


Who wants to go to the Creepy Clown Academy?


~Dia de los Muertos~


I absolutely love these themed mason jars, especially the vampire blood one. I purchased the vampire blood jar, I'm tempted to get the others.


Haunted portraits, chains, eyeballs, caution tape, masks, and more to haunt your home.


This witch mask is new! Last year Michael's came out with a skeleton version of this mask which you can see creepin up behind.



Here's a better photo of the skeleton mask.



Cute little spooks!


Skeleton frogs! Bought one of these last year, they go great with my other skeleton animals props.


Brainnnnnnssssss...


These skull candles have some great detail.



 Aren't these trick or treat pumpkins cute?


You can never have enough Halloween signs, right? 


It's coming...


Halloween candy!


Minions...minions everywhere.


Mmmm blood lollipops.


I haven't seen these zombie hand gummy lollipops before, are they new?


My haul from Michaels so far, a white skull pillow, a vampire blood mason jar, changing haunted portrait stickers, and Halloween scrapbooking cutouts. I had my eye on a few other Halloween items that I may go back for in the coming weeks, like those themed mason jars.  


Update!!! It appears Michaels already has most of their Halloween decor on sale. Seems a bit early for their Halloween items to be on sale but I'm not complaining! 





If you didn't know already, Michaels is always providing weekly coupons that you can use at their store and online. They also have an app too! Be on the lookout for these coupons so you can save on their Halloween offerings! 

Here's a link:  www.michaels.com/coupons


What do you think of the Halloween offerings from Michaels this year? Have you started Halloween shopping yet?




-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment