Friday, September 23, 2016

Halloween 2016 Finds at HomeGoods Part 1






Hello boils and ghouls! It's been awhile since I've posted anything spooky. This year has been quite a tedious and dispiriting one for me, but it's time to get back into the swing of things! I already feel like Halloween is sneaking up on me, it's really horrific how behind I am. 

To get back on track, I popped into HomeGoods this week to see what Halloween goodness was lurking in their stores. I found an endless array of delightfully ghoulish kitchen items, frightfully fun decor, and much more! I didn't buy too much this trip, but I did buy a really neat skull serving plate which you can see down below. 


Here are my Halloween finds that I discovered at my local HomeGoods, enjoy!




 This eerie drink dispenser is being guarded by two shiny skulls.



 A fancy spooky scary skeleton. 





I remember seeing these 3 tier serving platters from last year, still think they are perfect for Halloween parties. 




This Frank N. Stein Co. plate is pretty neat.




A worried skeleton plate, I think he just realized how many days are left until Halloween. I know how you feel skeleton...




This silver polished skull serving plate came home with me. 




 These mini jack o' lantern towels are too cute. Perfect for adding a Halloween touch to your bathroom.




A very chill skeleton bowl. 




A unique Ouija board inspired dessert platter. 




This cookie jar has a very Tim Burton feel to it, don't cha think?




These coffin-like serving trays come in three different sizes. 




The bat designs on this drink dispenser are giving me some Disneyland Haunted Mansion vibes.




6 heads are better then one? 




I am in love with this sign!!! If only I had room...



This spooky cat cookie kit is purr-ty cute. These cookies would go great next to the gingerdead men cookies




Tiny spook lights.




This was one of my more unique finds at HomeGoods, it's a skeleton hearse carriage made out of some type of metal.  





Here's the front of the skeleton hearse carriage.




I like the three-dimensional skulls on this ice bucket. 




A plate featuring a victorian spooky scary skeleton with a spooky scary skeleton dog.




This intricate Dia De Los Muertos carved pumpkin almost looks real!




I always admire that HomeGoods has very detailed bust statue decorations for Halloween each year. 




Yes, yes and yes!




I feel like if I stare at this mirror too long something gruesome will appear. 




I think this spooky ghoul is more ready for Halloween then I am...




I put a spell on you and now you're mine....




These busts are absolutely bootiful! 




Can it be Halloween right meow?



What do you think of the Halloween offerings from HomeGoods this year? Check out my Halloween HomeGoods finds from last year! -> Part 1 & Part 2


Find a HomeGoods store near you: http://www.homegoods.com/tjx/locator.aspx




-Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment