Friday, October 28, 2016

Halloween 2016 Finds at HomeGoods Part 2



Almost forgot to post the rest of my Halloween finds from HomeGoods from this year. This month is going by incredibly fast, it's hard to keep up. I can't believe October is almost over! Where did the month go?

Anyways, I noticed I made a lot more return visits to HomeGoods this year then I have in the past. They had a lot of neat pieces for Halloween 2016, from larger than life decorations to unique kitchenware that you don't see anywhere else. I didn't buy too much from HomeGoods this year though, I tried to keep my Halloween shopping down to a minimum due to lack of space. Even though I don't have the room right now, that doesn't keep me away from looking at their Halloween goodness!


Here's the rest of my Halloween HomeGoods finds, enjoy! Check out Part 1 here.




He's out looking for a top to chop...



Double, double, toil and trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble



Any relation to the The Three Broomsticks inn & pub?



Gotta have Halloween shaped pasta! That reminds me, I haven't been able to find Kraft's Trick or Cheesy Halloween dinner. Has anyone been able to find it this year?



What's your favorite scary movie?



This cauldron could hold a lot of candy! 



These bat bowls are adorable.



Don't fear the reaper!



Something is lurking in this mailbox...



This coffin was huge!



This gargoyle statue creepin' in the back of the Halloween decor is pretty neat.



Headless Horseman, is that you?



These Halloween themed slot machines are really unique, saw about three different variations on return visits.







Always love the vintage inspired Halloween art prints from HomeGoods.



Here comes the bride! The Bride of Frankenstein! 



A cauldron made especially for Halloween treats.



What did you think of the Halloween offerings from HomeGoods this year? 

Check out my Halloween HomeGoods finds from last year! -> Part 1 & Part 2



Find a HomeGoods store near you: http://www.homegoods.com/tjx/locator.aspx







-Brittany 

1 comment: