Thursday, September 7, 2017

Cost Plus World Market's Halloween 2017 Offerings



I stopped by my local Cost Plus World Market yesterday to stock up on Zapp's Voodoo Potato Chips and to my surprise they had their shelves stocked with Halloween goodness! It almost feels like they put their items out earlier this year but then again we are already in the month of September. I think my mind is still thinking it's August and just wants Halloween time to go as slow as possible. 

Cost Plus World Market is one of the best places to shop for spooktacular festivities. Not only do they have items to give guests a frightfully good time, they have spooky accents for your home, a great deal of Día de Los Muertos decor and many Halloween goodies to choose from. I was sad to see they didn't have their line of Universal Monsters decor and kitchenware out like they had the previous year. I was hoping to see other Universal Monsters like the Creature from the Black Lagoon and the Wolfman join their collection but they still had lots of other Halloween goodies to enjoy. 

Check out my finds down below!






World Market had plenty of spooky themed beverages for various Halloween celebrations. 




Some of their new Halloween soda options include: Dr. Jekyll Pepper Elixir, Salem Sister's Bad Apple Soda, Cheshire's Vanishing Creme Soda and Ghoulish Grape Soda. 





Can't forget Jone's soda!




No bones about it, these chips are delicious!  




Tricks and treats!




How neat are these chocolate skulls?




I love the retro appearance of these chocolate ghosts and witches. 





Seriously, this packaging is too cute. 




Haunted with a mysterious flavor!




My favorite!





I feel this should be included with the other Halloween food offerings they have. I found it towards the back of their store.





Skull decor to haunt your home. Those pillows are very unique, I couldn't stop looking at them.





Here's the pillows side by side.





The design on these LED candles are pretty neat.





Endless amount of Día de Los Muertos items to choose from.





I think it's cute that Cost Plus World Market always has a Día de Los Muertos themed rubber duck.





Gotta love vintage Halloween style decor!




A closer look!





The most adorable Halloween coloring book you'll ever see.





These skeletons are ready for Halloween. 






World Market has a variety of skeleton animals available. That skeleton dog on the top middle right has the face I make when I see Halloween stuff.




I think these skeleton gators are new for this year.





This wolf rug makes howling noises and the eyes light up. 





Gold and black skull kitchenware for elegant Halloween parties.




What do you think of the Halloween offerings at Cost Plus World Market this year?





To see the rest of Cost Plus World Market's Halloween items visit their website

Find a Cost Plus World Market store near you: https://stores.worldmarket.com/ 




-Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment