Sunday, September 3, 2017

Halloween 2017 Finds at HomeGoods Part 1



Happy September, Halloween fans! I can't believe how fast Halloween is approaching us. We are less than 60 days away! The most spookiest time of the year will be here before you know it, I'm so glad I have already started my Halloween shopping. Over these past weeks, I've been stalking my local HomeGoods stores to catch the first glimpses of their Halloween goodness. It's been fun watching their holiday shelves turn into a black and orange color palette. 

HomeGoods has always been one of my favorite stores for Halloween goodies. I have found some great items over the years, they never disappoint! I came across the usual kitchenware, signs, snow-globes, candles, props and decorations this year. They also had a lot of busts present, more than they have had in the past I think. You can see them as well as the rest of my spooky finds down below. If you haven't already, check out your local HomeGoods store. You never know what Halloween treasures you'll find. 


Here are my Halloween finds that I discovered at my local HomeGoods stores, enjoy!





That Halloween donut themed towel is the cutest! 




Ghostface is that you?



Skull with a diamond mohawk? That's not something you see everyday.




Tick, tock! Halloween is approaching!




Just a spooky gargoyle. 




How cute are these cookie jars and bowls? There is a single ghost and cat design on the inside bottom of the jar and bowl as well.




At first I thought this Halloween themed slot machine was just for decoration but it's actually a cabinet. Good for keeping Halloween treasures safe. 




Here's the inside. 




An eager skeleton waiting for Halloween.




This decoration would be right at home in Pennywise's room full of creepy clown dolls from the upcoming IT 2017 film.



This piece looks like it goes with the skull toss decoration. Sadly it looks like someone or something broke his boney fingers.




Halloween pasta is a Halloween essential! 




This counts as Halloween pasta, right? 




Till death do us part. 




Love the bat bowtie!




These skeleton wine glasses are the coolest thing ever. I regret not buying them when I was there. HomeGoods tip! If you see something you love, buy it because on your next visit it will disappear...




I would love to have two of these guarding my house at all times. 




I love how the bike is made of bones.




These ghouls look like they are up to no good. 




These busts are ready for a elegant masquerade party. 




This Count & Countess Dracula statue is absolutely boo-tiful. 




Here's the same statue but in snow-globe form, how cool is that?




A variety of Frankenstein's Monster busts in various sizes. 




Wouldn't this Frankenstein's Monster and Bride of Frankenstein statue look great next to the Count & Countess Dracula statue?




Here's a towel to go with the statue. 




Haunted house or pumpkin patch? Decisions, decisions...




These skull glasses are very dapper.




This trick or treat wooden sign has a very vintage like appearance. 




Halloween ghouls ready for a spooktacular adventure. 



What did you think of the HomeGoods Halloween offerings this year? Has any of the offerings followed you home?

Stay tuned for part 2!

Check out my Halloween HomeGoods finds from last year in the meantime! -> Part 1 & Part 2

Find a HomeGoods store near you: http://www.homegoods.com/tjx/locator.aspx



-Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment